Saved as favorite Save as favorite

Brage Hall (Bragehallen)

For the Stockholm Exhibition of 1897 the local brewers joined forces and built a common beer hall. The hall was designed by Carl Westman and was originally an open rotunda. At the conclusion of the exhibition the building was donated to Skansen. It was erected close by Bredablick and was given the name of Brage Hall. At the end of the 1960s the Brage Hall was converted into a theatre-in-the-round. It has since been used for theatre and circus performancesand for other events.


Buildings & workshops A - Z


1870-1913